Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ann Coulter: Cunt--Plagirist


We all know she's a hypocrite and a cunt--not to mention the way her upper lip curls like a rabid yip dog about to "sic balls." And that hair...also very much of the doglike persuasion. Coincidence?

OK, that's just an insulting comparison--My apologies to Afghan enthusiasts everywhere.

Last week, in a transparent effort to create some free media for her new hate screed, the bitch told Matt Lauer, re: the 9/11 widows:
"These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by grief-arrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband's death so much."
Whereas I have never seen someone so narcissistic (and downright EVIL) that they would not only begrudge these women the right to speak--purchased with the blood of their husbands 9/11--but also accuse them of being happy their partners are dead. This from a woman who eats her men. And not in the fun, wholesome way, either. I guess Ann gets cranky when the spotlight isn't in its proper place--which is to say, on HER.

Anyway, today comes word of some free media even Coulter probably turns her freakish nose up at: not only is she a hack who couldn't string two clauses together if her life depended on it. Now, it seems, she can't even be bothered compose her 4th Grade Reading Level diatribes herself! Rude Pundit has the story:
Here's Coulter from Chapter 1 of Godless: The massive Dickey-Lincoln Dam, a $227 million hydroelectric project proposed on upper St. John River in Maine, was halted by the discovery of the Furbish lousewort, a plant previously believed to be extinct.

Here's the Portland Press Herald, from the year 2000, in its list of the "Maine Stories of the Century": The massive Dickey-Lincoln Dam, a $227 million hydroelectric project proposed on upper St. John River, is halted by the discovery of the Furbish lousewort, a plant believed to be extinct.
There's more--Do the link. I hope the Portland Press Herald, The History Channel, and whomever else she's cut & pasted from sues. Let's litigate this bitch out of existence, please.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Truffle said...

I finally broke down and wrote a blog post about it: "How the Coulter Republicans Lost 9/11." Believe me, "Coulter Republican" needs to replace "Reagan/Goldwater Republican" in the public lexicon.

Here 'tis!

6/13/06, 11:17 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Awesome post--and great term. I will absolutely incorporate it into my next rant. :) :)

6/14/06, 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally gave up my lonely attempt to reclaim the powerful word 'cunt' because of her. :( Sigh. Can't help hoping that that Adam's Apple of hers means she doesn't actually have one. :)

6/14/06, 10:00 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

^^^Christopher, naturally, freaked out about it, called me a misogynist, then turned off SM's so I couldn't respond to the accusation. What a drama queen.

I just said: "...'cunt,' in my opinion, is no more INHERENTLY misogynistic than "dick" is INHERENTLY man-hating. It's all in the intent. If you choose to believe I was depicting Ann Coulter as representative of her gender, so be it. But I call that a radical interpretation of the text."

And, hey, Nonny... That neck IS somethin', isn't it? My theory is that it's designed to make for easy consumption of whole, live puppies. (Like Diana, from V.)

6/15/06, 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home