Thursday, January 25, 2007

God Hoax Fags?

Is Ex-Gay Pastor Donnie Davies really actor/comedian Joe Quillen.

So this was a spoof? If so, it was both funny and well-executed.

Dan Savage floats another theory...

YouTube took the video down, but it's still available here.

Here, "Pastor Donnie" discusses the "controversy:"

Update: looks like it's not Joe Quillen, but I'm increasingly certain it is a spoof... which is amusing the hell out of me. Good for -- well, whomever. I'm sure he'll be unmasked before too much longer.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

Wouldn't open for me but I seem to haveing some issues with video this evening. I love the new banner.

1/26/07, 12:01 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

there's more than one song?

1/29/07, 4:04 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Pete, are you sure that "Meth & Man Ass" is actually one of his songs? The video I found on youtube features the video from "The Bible Says" overdubbed with someone *else* singing the song you mention.

1/31/07, 10:50 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

Your right I didn't pay close enough attention to the video to see he wasn't singing it.

2/1/07, 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home