Monday, September 10, 2007

Iron Man



Sweet Jesus, that was a great trailer. (Takes a while for the higher def trailer to download, but it's worth it.)

From the beginning, I felt like this project was getting done right. The casting alone... Robert Downey Jr was born to play Tony Stark. Samuel L Jackson as Nick Fury? Equally fucking perfect. (I prefer the Ultimate Nick Fury anyway.) Jeff Bridges is Obadaiah Stane (Stark's mentor). Gwyneth Paltrow is Pepper (Tony's long-suffering exec. assistant). And Terrence Howard is Jim Rhodes.

All perfect. I am *so* there on May 2.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I'm *so* with you... my repulsors are tingleing already!!!

9/11/07, 8:07 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Yeah, but that's not out of the ordinary for you, is it?

9/11/07, 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home