Friday, August 11, 2006

Stalkerazzipalooza

I've always wanted to be a stalkerazzi, and now--armed with a brand new Powershot Pro, and this killer map that was recently published in New York Magazine, I can chase my dreams all the way to ... Well, all the way too ... Natalie Portman's house, apparently.

Ok, that was funnier in my head.

Update: OK, this map is fucked up. It's got E.10th Street sandwiched between E.9th and E.6th. What do they think this is? The West Village?!

Update 2: Molly Ringwald, Parker Posey, and Chloe Sevingy all live within steps of each other. How did this happen without the Earth splitting along its axis? I don't know, but there they are at what appears to be E.9th and E.10th at Stuyvesant, just a few blocks from here. Jesus... It's like I've been living on the celebrity fag hag version of the San Andreas fault all this time.

Apparently, the only celebrities closer to me are a) dead, or b) Iggy Pop. (Punchline sold separately.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home